Entrepreneurship and Industrial Development in Tanzania Through Blended Learning
Project 4 aims at promoting Entrepreneurship and Academic way of working is two-fold: community outreach and academic support.
The main overall objective in this project is to contribute to national development by supporting Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) to improve their livelihoods in the value chains of rural economies.
Main ares of Interest
- To facilitate SME linkages with development organisations.
- To develop staff capacity in the area of entrepreneurship.
- To promote quality research and outreach
- programmes in the area of entrepreneurship.
- To maintain a relevant walk-in information database.
- To disseminate information for development purposes.
- To develop a model for sustainable rural entrepreneurship.