Strengthening Institutional Capacity in Teaching, Research, and Community Outreach Services Through Social Innovation Methods.
Our intervention focusses on targeting the efficiency and effectiveness of teaching, learning, research, management and coordination. More over we aim to improve the capacity of the Mzumbe University through community engagement in a form of outreach research.
The formulated Objectives
- To develop capacity of the university to offer high quality research and teaching and outreach services.
- Ensure that academic services have a better impact on the society through workshops and Training, research methodology, academic writing, curriculum design and development, blended learning and development policy.
- Ensure Mzumbe Community and Non-Government Actors (NGAs) have access to research findings on innovative solution.
- Sponsored 2 PhD Students and 2 PhD Graduates.
- PhD Saloon Established
- Training and Workshops
- Academic Writing
- Postgraduate Supervision
- E-Content Development
- More than 18 papers Published